A SET FOR SET Guide of Steel Mace Training.
Use the SET FOR SET Steel Mace Training Guide to apply foundational movement-based training techniques to your Steel Mace training.
Our 59-page Steel Mace Training e-Guide will take you from beginner to advanced steel mace training, starting with hand placements, ready positions, and hand switches. We then take you through over 35 exercises (videos + instructions) with many progressions, categorized by our steel mace foundational movement standard and mace skill level. You will also learn about our warm up, cool down, and mobility practices relating to the steel mace, as well as, the anatomy of the steel mace and a bit about its history.
This is a great training guide for personal trainers who want to start training their clients with the steel mace and for any steel mace enthusiasts.
After Mastering This Course You Will Be Able To:
1. Apply and coach movement standards and cues across a broad library of SFS Steel Mace exercises.
2. Properly perform over 35 Steel Mace exercises and how to modify, de-load, or add intensity to scale movements for all fitness levels.
3. Correctly engage muscles and joints when performing Steel Mace exercises.
4. Change the conditions of how you train with the Steel Mace to effectively work at all levels of fitness.
5. Use the SFS Steel Mace Guide to establish foundational movement standards to expand your exercise library.
6. Teach the steel mace effectively to your friends, family or clients.
7. Understand the historical importance and anatomy of the Steel Mace.
Levels included: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.